Consultative Committee for Pension Affairs
The Committee is made up of representatives from Varma and labour market organisations. It makes recommendations on disability pensions.
- Chairman Jyrki Rasi, Pensions Director, Varma
- Vice Chairman Jukka Kivekäs, Senior Physician, Varma
- Lasse Laatunen, Labour Market Director, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
- Saana Siekkinen, Development Director, Central Organisation of Finnish Trade Unions, SAK
- Juhani Siira, Union Secretary, Finnish Paperworkers’ Union
- Riitta Työläjärvi, Senior Adviser, Social and Health Policy, Finnish Confederation of Salaried Employees STTK
- Anja Uljas, Head of R&D, Finnish Association of Graduates in Economics and Business Administration
- Riitta Wärn, Senior Advisor, Confederation of Finnish Industries EK
From Varma, Arto Hartikainen, Pension Services Director, and Kari Ahtiainen, Adjudication Manager, also participated in the meetings of the Consultative Committee.